- Add Image Adds a new image to the project.
Creates a new project.
If a project is already read and modified, the confirmation message for saving of the edited project appears.
Select an existing file from the file selector and open it.
Lists the existing projects in the submenu.
To open an existing project, usually use this since you do not have to select from the file selector.
Saves the project currently opened.
Saves the project currently opened with a different name.
After saving, the project with the name specified at the time of saving becomes the processing target.
As the Save Image window opens, you can save a frame you specify from the completed movie in the image file.
Saves the completed movie in the QuickTime format.
This is an item used at the time of text input and is not directly related to MorphRush editing.
- Area setting As the Image area setting window opens, specify a rectangular area to be actually used for each image.
- Background setting As the Background setting window opens, set the background image and the background color.
- Parameter setting As the Parameter setting window opens, set the individual parameter values that are referred to when rendering is executed.
- Movie preview Displays the preview window that replays the movie to be created by rendering.
- Run Executes rendering to create a morphed movie.
- Welcome to MorphRush Displays the Welcome to MorphRush window that opens at the time of activation of the application.
- Image List Selects whether the Image list window is displayed or not.
- Image Navigator Selects whether the Image navigator window is displayed or not.
The image list window lists the images read in the current project.
Use the Image navigator window to change the display magnification and display position of the currently active image.
- Upgrade to regular version As the Upgrade to regular version window opens, process the purchase of the regular version and the restoration that is necessary for re-installation after the purchase.
- Project sample As the Project sample window opens, you can actually read the individual projects used in the tutorial within this help.
- MorphRush help This help appears.
Copyright © 2015 StarmediaSoft. All rights reserved.